Monday, September 5, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Thirty-Seven ... Three Interesting Questions

I have had a busy and congested few days and there have been many, many experiences to be grateful for. Many people to be grateful for.

Listening to a CD about clearing negative emotions, letting go of negative feelings I heard the speaker ask three questions and as I pondered the questions I felt something I would call an expansive feeling of peace and unity with everyone around me.

What are we?

The questions are:

If I'm not my mind, and I'm not my body, and I'm not my ego, what am I?

My answer came easily. I'm not going to share it because I think we should all allow our own inner voice to provide the answer.

The future is completely open, and we are writing it moment to moment.
-Pema Chodron



No comments:

Post a Comment