Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Starting Over Again

I'm starting over again ... in a new home - on my own. During this time when fears, doubts, emotional pain and confusion try to get a foothold I am grateful to have this blog to direct my focus elsewhere.


There have been many reasons I have been unable to post for a while. The silence did not mean I had forgotten. In fact often I continued to scan my day for things to write of. Experiences. People. Questions. Answers. Lots of ideas would come up and drift away.


Now however it is time to dust myself off, dust off my keyboard and start to focus on the good stuff again. I know I can do it and it is important I choose to do so. Sinking down into a state of depression won't help me and it is a very destructive state.

Here's to a new start ... an a new day. Every one is a chance to learn, grow ... and in this case to heal.


I'll end with some gratitude. We can never have too much.



  • I am grateful I came to live in Las Vegas.
  • I am grateful for all the friends and family that support me.
  • I am grateful to have a home.
  • I am grateful to be healthy and strong.
  • I am grateful for all I have learned and experienced.

Gratefully,
-Nicola Byrne


Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break. 
--William Shakespeare









1 comment: