Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today's Gmail Inbox Messages

Today I found an old email from Rhonda Byrne's site and a new email from Tut.com waiting for me. Having not had computer access somehow I missed the Rhonda Byrne site email until today. Or I was meant to see it today and not sooner.
From The Secret Daily TeachingsNever let a day pass without looking for the good, feeling the good within you, praising, appreciating, blessing, and being grateful.
Make it your life commitment, and you will stand in utter awe of what happens in your life.
 
May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Great timing for me to see that.

And from Tut.com in my inbox a cute message that made me smile:
How about, Nicola, next time you go to work, the mall, or a labyrinth,you glide, slide, and twirl a bit? Wink, smile, and wave? Dip, bend, and high-five?Strut, saunter, and beam?
Just a bit?
Teeny, tiny?
The Universe
There are lots of positive messages if we look for them. Some aren't as obvious but they are there as well.

-Nicola Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment