Friday, April 29, 2011

Day Ten ... Friday Once Again

An entire week has passed and it feels like a successful week of lifting emotions and keeping up with choosing better thoughts. I've noticed when I was getting stuck in a mental sinkhole and adjusted the course of my mind chatter. I woke up feeling a bit stuck mentally after a tough night and ...

Today I will choose to focus on the many things going right in my life and the many ways I have to be grateful instead of on the night, which is only a small blip in time ...

I'm grateful for the love and support of my family.
I'm blessed to have so many close, caring and inspiring friends.
I'm grateful for my health and my five senses of vision, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching. What a different world it would be without any one of them.
I'm grateful for my excellent education, I have learned so much from so many amazing people that I am a very lucky lady.
I'm grateful to have a job that I love and enjoy going to every day.
I'm grateful for my husband, he gives the best hugs.
I'm grateful for my car, it takes me everywhere I want to go and is so much fun to drive.
I'm grateful I have my trampoline which lifts my spirits and improves my health while making me feel like a kid at the same time.
I'm grateful to be living in Las Vegas. Here I am so close to nature it makes it easy to find peace and serenity and to believe in things greater than myself and my day to day concerns.
I am grateful for my pets. They cheer me and teach me what unconditional love truly is.
I am grateful for the food I eat and the water I drink. There are those in the world that aren't so fortunate and don't know where their next meal will come from.
I am grateful for the inspiration that created this blog and for those of you kind enough to follow it and read it. It lifts my spirits to write, gives me something positive to strive for and focus on and every day I post it with a peaceful feeling of accomplishment.


With gratitude,
Nicola Byrne

For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment