Friday, April 22, 2011

TGIF - Day Three

My morning began with an email from "The Universe" a.k.a. Mike Dooley's Tut.com which sends me an inspirational email Monday through Friday. They are always great but today's was very appropriate:
There is always something, Nicola, to be happy about. Truly happy.
And if you have the audacity to find it and the courage to make it your focus, in spite of the countless temptations to do otherwise, you will have learned well, your life will be transformed, and all things will be added unto you.
"End" game,   The Universe
Some days everything seems to line up easily and feeling gratitude comes without any need to search or concentrate. Today is definitely one of those. The sun is bright, the sky is clear, the breeze is constant and it is a beautiful day in Las Vegas. I feel blessed to be able to call Las Vegas my home.

I'm grateful to be in Las Vegas. I'm grateful for all of my friends and my family who always support me. I'm grateful for all the natural beauty I'm surrounded by - I never would have expected so much of that to be found in Las Vegas. I'm grateful to be healthy.

I'm grateful for my cup of tea that the timer will announce is ready in about 60 seconds.

Choosing better thoughts,
Nicola Byrne

As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily.  The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. 
--Terri Guillemets

1 comment: