Friday, August 5, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Nine ... A Gift

An unexpected gift came to me as I was sitting in work writing up a program for a client's workout this evening. Someone I worked with, a former client from several months back, came up to me with a present. She told me that she has been receiving more compliments and romantic interest in the past month from the opposite sex than she has in her life. I found that hard to believe because she is beautiful and so very alive and filled with happiness that I can't imagine anyone not finding her interesting upon meeting her.

However, that said she attributes her new found popularity to what she learned working with me and made me a gift. She made me a beautiful bracelet with green beads and a dragonfly, to match my tattoo. That was what I found especially touching and endearing. She paid attention, remembered my tattoo and created something unique for me. She spent time and thought doing so.

I am tremendously honored.

Smiling,
-Nicola Byrne


Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment