Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Thirty-Two ... Getting Back to a Good Habit

After a few weeks of not sitting down and blogging it doesn't feel as natural to jump on the computer and do so. Seems it did not take too long to drop the habit. That surprises me.


Perhaps I just need to put a little more effort into focusing on the good stuff again. I am still writing all the things I am grateful for and have had many opportunities to write thank you notes. Good things to be sure.


Today I saw a wonderful affirmation on Facebook and that is what I want to share today:



Affirmation for the day: "My present happiness is all I see." (A Course in Miracles). This affirmation instructs the subconscious mind to select the perceptions and data that support your happiness. It is an exercise in positivity, which then attracts what it affirms...




I am going to try affirming that as often as I can think of it tomorrow.


Good night,
-Nicola Byrne


Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King



No comments:

Post a Comment