Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grateful for Green Lights and my Favorite Parking Spots

I am learning to see more occasions for gratitude in my day than I have ever been aware of in the past. And to express it.

This is a sign of increased mindfulness of the present moment. No longer do I drive to work and arrive without remembering the trip. Today I had so many green lights it was uncanny. Each one I said a "thank you Universe I'll take some more" for and continued along to the next one and said it again.

Every single day when I pull off my block and get a view of Red Rock and the sunshine that lights it up like a priceless piece of art I can only think one thing.

I love my life and I am grateful for it. It may not be perfect but it is perfect for me.

-Nicola Byrne

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
Oprah Winfrey



No comments:

Post a Comment