Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Ninety-Five ... Another Oops!

Thursday night I, once again, hit the hay without posting my blog. I had a great topic too. We saw the movie "The Adjustment Bureau". It was absolutely fantastic and really drove home the point of striving for what you want, regardless of what obstacles may be thrown in front of you.

I won't go into tremendous detail because I don't want to spoil the movie for those that may not have seen it, but ... in sum it was a very good movie to see for renewed energy aimed at attaining a goal. Or several goals. To not allow others to define you or your path in life. Choose it yourself and jump over the hurdles instead of changing course.

It is funny how the most perfect quotes, movies, books, people, or situations come along right when they should. It is even funnier that I went to bed thinking about writing about the movie ... without doing it. I guess sometimes you just need a good nights sleep.

Back again, in spite of missing another day,
Nicola Byrne





The drops of rain make a hole in the stone not by violence but by oft falling.
-Lucretius

No comments:

Post a Comment