Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Seventy-Three ... Holiday Weekend

This is my first July living in Las Vegas and my first 4th of July holiday here too. Also, in just a few weeks it will be one year since I moved here. These past eleven months have brought many challenging opportunities for growth.

They have also brought many wonderful experiences. Hiking at Red Rock. Walks in Pueblo Park. A Chris Isaak concert. Exploring the Las Vegas strip. My first Christmas in Las Vegas. Dinners at Sirio and Jean Georges. Line dancing at Stonies.

Not to mention making new friends ... one of the best experiences anyone can have.

I am grateful to add this weekend to my list of wonderful experiences to be thankful for!

Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better. 
-Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment