Friday, July 8, 2011

Day Seventy-Nine ... Friday Returns

As holiday weeks usually go this one seemed to fly by and here we are at Friday again. I am very grateful to have a day to sleep in (though I almost never do just knowing I could makes all the difference ...) and enjoy my day at a more leisurely pace.

There is still no central air or air conditioning and it is insanely hot. I am adapting and find I am far more even tempered and less cranky than I was on Monday. I am sure everyone that interacts with me can appreciate that ...
Even so I am looking forward to a hot Saturday. I have some goals for the day: to read and learn something new, do some cleaning, make something healthy to eat and get in a workout. I like to have a goal before I start the day this way by the end of the day I can enjoy a sense of accomplishment.

Thinking cooling thoughts,
Nicola Byrne



Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday.
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment