Friday, June 10, 2011

Day Fifty-One ... TGIF !

The weeks are flying by, keeping busy at work and at home has a lot to do with it. I almost don't have the chance to get tired because Saturday gets here so fast.


It also goes really fast ...


The weather in Las Vegas is supposed to be gorgeous, as usual. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and having the day off to relax, take a walk, to sleep in. I never actually do sleep in, as much as I look forward to it. I wake up and that's it, I'm up. Not needing to watch the clock and be out the door by a certain time is right up there on my list next to sleeping in though.


I am grateful for a productive week and grateful for a day off tomorrow.




I saw this picture and had to laugh ... which means it really has to go in here where I choose good thoughts, or a good laugh!


TGIF,
Nicola Byrne


I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
-Charles Swindoll 

No comments:

Post a Comment