Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day Forty-Eight ... More Visits!

I sat down at the computer and began contemplating what to write about today. Mentally reviewing my day for anything outstanding ... I remembered my friend Ann's email. She is coming to visit in November. I have lots of visits to look forward to as the summer winds down!

My Mother-In-Law is coming to visit in September and quite possibly my Father-In-Law will be visiting in October. And now Ann is coming in November. I also think my friend Arlette will be coming in December, but that isn't set in stone at this point in time. However ... It looks like I have much to look forward to this fall. Anyone else want to come and visit?

Having been missing my friends and family back home so acutely of late this really is great news. I will get to spend time with my Parents-In-Law who live in Florida and as a result I don't get to do anything more than talk on the phone with them once in a while. It is hard to get to know them that way.

Plus I have all sorts of great restaurants I want to share with Ann and Lou, there is a Thai restaurant on my list to try and I know they love Thai food. Las Vegas is like a giant grown-up playground. There is an endless amount to see and do, be it outdoors in nature or the hustle and bustle of the strip. It is going to be great fun to share that this fall.



Looking forward to more visits,
Nicola Byrne

There is magic in long-distance friendships.  They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.
-Diana Cortes

No comments:

Post a Comment