Friday, June 24, 2011

Day Sixty-Five ... Sleep Headphones!

I am extremely grateful that today my sleep headphones arrived. This means I will be sleeping better and listening to soothing music while sleeping without my ear buds popping out when I roll over. The longer cord also means that the phone and dock will not come flying off of the nightstand when I roll over either. Neither very conducive to good sleep ... As I have learned.

Looking back over the week it had opportunities for growth ... I have been also experiencing extremely low energy. I realized it was not me. It is the heat. Even though I am not outside in it often, it is having an effect. More water needs to be consumed regularly for sure! I hope adjust soon enough and get my energy back!

Looking forward to solid nights sleep,
Nicola Byrne

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
-Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment