Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Sixty-Nine ... A Timely Reminder

This arrived in my e-mail yesterday. I had been sitting outside reading a bit from "Focus on the Good Stuff" by Mike Robbins and realized it has been a couple of week since my last entry in my gratitude journal. Not that I have not been having experiences to be grateful for. It is a matter of not taking the time to focus on them properly. As I was reading the book I thought about making a point of sitting down and writing five things every day to be grateful for.

Then I saw this email and thought, wow, I'm an underachiever ... One hundred things a day? That is some significant analyzing of your day. The experiences are there for all of us. Taking the time to list them and appreciate them though, that's the missing piece of valuing your day or complaining about your day.

From The Secret Daily Teachings: To understand the power and the magic of gratitude, you have to experience it for yourself. So why not begin by deciding to find 100 things a day to be grateful for?
If you practice gratitude every day it won't take long before gratitude is your natural state of being, and when that happens you will have unlocked one of the greatest secrets to life.


May the joy be with you,
Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Grateful for the reminder,
Nicola Byrne

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment