Monday, June 27, 2011

Day Sixty-Eight ... Rebounding Under the Stars

Tonight Tom took the rebounder outside for me so I could get my cardio in while he did his own workout. The sun had set, it was still quite warm, however very bearable. I was able to bounce on the trampoline under the stars looking at the vast Las Vegas sky. That really is a gift.

I saw some bats flying around out there too. Stars. Bats. Rebounding. An interesting combination ... and then ...

Right at the thirty minute mark someone set off fireworks in the distance. The great big kind that send showers of lights dancing down the sky. It was beautiful. I loved it!

Ending the day on a high note,
Nicola Byrne


Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states.
-Carol Welch



No comments:

Post a Comment