Monday, May 23, 2011

Day Thirty-Four ... Adapting

I'm adapting to the nighttime workouts, having stuck with it. I should have been exhausted tonight after working such a full day. After my last client I had a smoothie for some energy and went at it. It feels so good to work so hard and seeing/feeling changes in strength and endurance is also a bonus. I can really say I had a great workout.


Looking back on the day it was a great one. Work was long but fun. It makes difference to do what you love. That doesn't mean I don't get tired and want to go home and relax at the end of the day. It means that when I do go home and relax, I can look back on my day with a sense of accomplishment and contentment.



As I was leaving the house today I saw a baby sparrow. It sat very peacefully while I took pictures of it. The sparrow was definitely the high point in my day, it was just so adorable and fluffy. You can't see that in the picture, but he or she looked very downy.


Have a good night,
Nicola Byrne


Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. 
-Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment