Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day Thirty-Seven ... What Makes a Day Great?

Today started fast paced and picked up speed as it went. Breaks were few and far between. There were mental and physical challenges galore. Lots of work. Quite a few chores. Doesn't sound like the makings of a great day, I know. Yet it was.


Today I was fortunate enough to spend eight hours in a TRX certification course. Nothing inspires me quite like education does. Education is like my human version of a new dog toy! I love challenging what I have learned and building more on it.


I also love when I am productive at home and get things done. It feels good to get things done.


After the certification course I went to work. You would think that after being gone for nine hours the last thing I would want to do would be to go to work. A year ago may I not have felt the same, I think I would have wanted to go straight home and crash. I'm changing and my outlook is too. That effects my energy. The good didn't end there though. Tonight's clients are doing so well that their enthusiasm is infectious.


It was certainly a great day all around. Educational. Rewarding. Productive.


Good night,
Nicola Byrne


Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 comment: