Friday, May 13, 2011

Day Twenty-Four ... Accountability

Three different friends in the past couple of days mentioned not receiving this blog. They checked in with me to make sure I was keeping up with it and kept me accountable.


I haven't missed a day. I can happily say that. I am not sure why some of the posts weren't emailed or didn't show up, but they are there if you look back through the blog. I am very grateful that my friends checked in with me and made sure I was sticking with my commitment. That means a lot to me. Keep up the good work, I want to stay accountable and follow through on my intentions to find the positive in every day, even if it is not the easy thing to do.




I love the saying "say what you mean and mean what you say." It is my goal to commit only to what I intend to follow through with, not make empty promises, and most of all, to not make excuses. When I say what I mean and mean it, then there will be no need for excuses later on.


Thank you for holding me accountable,
Nicola Byrne



Some favorite expressions of small children: 
“It’s not my fault. . . They made me do it. . . I forgot.”
Some favorite expressions of adults:
“It’s not my job. . . No one told me. . . It couldn’t be helped.”
True freedom begins and ends with personal accountability.
-Dan Zadra

3 comments:

  1. I peeked and the past two days are indeed missing. Blogger had some software issues and is working on replacing vanishing posts. They'll be back up at some point.
    Thank you,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post !! Happy Day Sister :-)

    ReplyDelete