Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day Twelve ... Fully Recharged

Yesterday was a great day to recharge my batteries. I hadn't even realized I needed it, wasn't focused on rest, just on doing doing doing the past few weeks. It was wonderful to take the morning slow, my husband made me breakfast, I had coffee, published my blog then settled down to do some reading. Reading for me has always been a form of relaxation and enjoyment.

I read something educational, Paul Friedman's e-book, and also something fun, a romance called 'The Search' by Nora Roberts. Nora Robert's never fails to write a book that is an easy read, enjoyable, with some good information here and there because she really researches her topics.

It was a surprisingly cold and windy day, those winds have still been howling and I still really love it. A perfect day to put on the fireplace and curl up with a book and a blanket and some green tea.

I took a cue from Sixto and got cozy and relaxed and truly enjoyed my day.


Now I am fully refreshed and recharged and looking forward to going back to work. Grateful for a day of enjoying myself, relaxing with my husband and our four-legged kids. Grateful to feel so energized today.

Feeling contentment and peace,
Nicola Byrne

If you think your life is about DOINGNESS, you do not understand what you are about. Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living-and when your life is over, neither will you. Your soul cares only about what you're BEING while you're doing whatever you're doing. It is a state of BEINGNESS the soul is after, not a state of doingness.
--Neale Donald Walsch

1 comment: